The below points outline the terms and conditions of the use of Take Time Out. Please
ensure you have read through and understood these terms and conditions as once
purchased, you are bound by these terms.
- Take Time Out is operated by Take Time Out Partnership Limited, a company registered
in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of
Take Time Out Partnership Limited, The Stables, Mere, Cheshire, WA16 0PX.
- Take Time Out Partnership Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and
conditions or to modify any features of this website at any time without notice to
you, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- All offers are curated & supplied by our Partners, Take Time Out cannot be held
liable in any way for the failure of any of our partners to deliver what has been
- HSBC Advance customers will have only access to Take Time Out during the term they
hold a HSBC Advance account and/or during the license period which is subject to
contract with The Marketing Lounge Partnership.
- Each offer has different terms and conditions which are the partners’ specific terms
and conditions, Take Time Out Partnership Ltd do not control each partners specific
offer terms and conditions and each offer is subject to the partners offer
- Once you have selected a Partner Offer on Take Time Out you must follow the specific
redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer.
- Please note that some venues across each category will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed
on Take Time Out; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions
of the partner which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays
or seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner, prior to
travelling, to avoid any disappointment.
- The partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any
part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time Out or to change the terms and
conditions of their offers after you have accessed Take Time Out and we shall have
no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or
- Take Time Out Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions
at any time.
- Take Time Out Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- The Take Time Out digital membership card is required as a validation of some
partner offers – please read partners terms before you redeem offers featured.
The only time Take Time Out Partnership Limited will have access to your data is if you
sign up to receive the Take Time Out newsletter. If so the following will apply:
- Take Time Out Partnership Limited will ensure the protection and security of data
passed to the data processor for processing. There will be sufficient security
guarantees in place that the processing complies with obligations equivalent to
those on the 7th Data Protection Principle contained in the Data Protection Act
- The laws of England will govern this agreement, and the parties submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes connected with this
agreement, including the enforcement of any award or judgement made under or in
connection with it.