The below points outline the terms and conditions of Take Time. Please ensure you have read through and understood these terms and conditions as you are bound by these terms.
- Take Time is operated by Take Time Partnership Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 10519847 at the registered address of Take Time Partnership Limited, The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire, WA4 4PG.
- Take Time Partnership Limited reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to modify any features of this website at any time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such changes.
- All offers are curated & supplied by our Partners, Take Time cannot be held liable in any way for the failure of any of our partners to deliver what has been offered.
- HSBC Advance customers will only have access to Take Time during the membership with HSBC Advance Members and/or during the license period which is subject to the contract between HSBC and The Marketing Lounge Partnership.
- Each offer has different terms and conditions which are the partners’ specific terms and conditions, Take Time Partnership Ltd do not control each partners specific offer terms and conditions and each offer is subject to the partners offer availability.
- Once you have selected a Partner Offer on Take Time you must follow the specific redemption instructions in order to redeem your offer.
- Please note that some venues across each category will require pre-booking.
- Age, health, weight and/or other restrictions may apply to partner offers displayed on Take Time; any restrictions will be detailed within the terms and conditions of the partner which will be contained on the partner page.
- Selected partners may be closed at certain times of the year such as bank holidays or seasonal variances. Please ensure you check directly with the partner, prior to travelling, to avoid any disappointment.
- The partners reserve the right to refuse admission and to close or modify all or any part of the facilities for any reasons they deem fit.
- Partners are entitled to withdraw from Take Time or to change the terms and conditions of their offers after you have become a member and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Take Time Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- Take Time Partnership Ltd reserves the right to amend or withdraw any offer.
- The Take Time digital membership card is required as a validation of some partner offers – please read partners terms before you redeem offers featured
The only time Take Time Partnership Limited will have access to your data is if you sign up to receive the Take Time newsletter. If so the following will apply:
- Take Time Partnership Limited will ensure the protection and security of data passed to the data processor for processing. There will be sufficient security guarantees in place that the processing complies with obligations equivalent to those on the 7th Data Protection Principle contained in the Data Protection Act 1998.
- The laws of England will govern this agreement, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for all purposes connected with this agreement, including the enforcement of any award or judgement made under or in connection with it.
Any queries regarding Take Time Partnership Limited should be directed to email@example.com or contact customer services on 01565 656260.
From 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday – Friday, excluding UK Bank Holidays and the Christmas and New Year period.