- Customers must have registered and activated their account with HSBC Advance Members to be able to enter this competition. Once logged in to your account select the 'Enter' button to be entered into this competition.
- Only one entry per customer is permitted.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over and be resident in England, Scotland or Wales.
- There is one £20 Amazon.co,uk Gift Card* to be won each, for two winners in May, June and July (six in total).
- Entries to this June competition close 31st July 2019. All entries must be made before this date.
- The winners for the June competition will be selected at random from all eligible entries on 1st August 2019.
- The winner(s) will receive their £20 Amazon.co,uk Gift Card* via email by 12th August 2019.
- The £20 Amazon.co,uk Gift Card* cannot be negotiated, transferred or exchanged and no cash alternative or part-cash alternative will be offered.
- It is the winners’ responsibility to comply (at their own expense) with any laws requiring payment of any tax, duty, levy or similar impost relating to the award of any prize, and the Promoter shall have no responsibility in respect thereof.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the prize draw and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms or any instructions forming part of the prize draw’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the prize draw or won using fraudulent means.
- The Promoter may amend the Terms and Conditions or cancel the competition at its discretion and without incurring liability as a result.
- If a winner is in breach of these terms or the Promoter is unable to reach a winner after reasonable attempts or a winner advises the Promoter that they do not want their prize or cannot use their prize, they will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be randomly drawn.
- The Promoter will not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any loss or damage arising out of organising or holding this prize draw or as a result of your participation in the prize draw or as a result of your winning, collecting, use or enjoyment of any prize, or if the prize draw does not run as planned. This clause does not seek to exclude the liability of the Promoter for (a) death or personal injury caused by the Promoter or their group companies and contractors’ negligence, (b) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, and/or (c) any other matter for which it would be unlawful for the Promoter to exclude or attempt to exclude their liability.
- The competition will be cancelled if the competition is prohibited by law, in breach of applicable legislation, other provisions or where there is a conflict.
- The “Promoter” is HSBC UK Bank plc of 1 Centenary Square, Birmingham, B1 1HQ. The supplier is The Marketing Lounge Partnership (MLP) of The Cow Shed, Walnut Tree Farm, Lower Stretton, Cheshire WA4 4PG. The issuer is Amazon EU SARL of Société à responsabilité limitée, 38 avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855 Luxembourg.
- Neither MLP nor HSBC UK Bank plc undertake responsibility or liability for any goods sold or offered for sale or any works carried out by any third parties’ suppliers and provide absolutely no direct or implied warranties for the services provided.
*Restrictions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal
For any questions about the competition please click here and complete the Contact Us form.